COVID-19 Update (8/25/2021)
Covid Help – CLC Church Members
If you are in a situation with your workplace demanding you to take the COVID-19 vaccine and you have strong feelings against it and need assistance, please contact the church office at 209-957-4027 or email@example.com
COVID-19 Update – Weekly Services (8/11/2021)
In person services are open Sundays at 9:30 am, and Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
For more information, please call our church office at 209-957-4027.
Watch our Wednesday night and Sunday morning services online at clministry.com/media.
COVID-19 Update (3/15/2020)
Guidelines for Members of Christian Life Center
CDC guidelines require you to stay home if you are sick. Do you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath? If so, please watch our services online at clministry.com.
Should you choose to attend a service at CLC, the following protocols are in now in place:
- No physical contact: no handshakes, no hugs, no joining hands, and no laying on of hands.
- There will not be a traditional greeting time.
- Family units are to sit together; this includes children and youth.
- Social distancing guidelines are to be followed; locate yourself (and family) so that there is sufficient distance between yourself and other attendees.
- Until further notice, the Nursery, Toddler Room, and Little Lights will be closed (see protocol 3 above).
Out of an abundance of caution, those with compromised immune systems should watch online rather than attend in person.
Be diligent in washing your hands and following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html